Wednesday, October 8, 2008

failing to tell all..

A Media Matters article spills about the fact that Obama is getting all sorts of coverage about his associations with Michael Ayers, yet fails to mention McCain's "own Bill Ayers"--G. Gorden Liddy, who was a convicted Watergate burglar. Now isnt that bizarre? I mean if Obama needs to face the up to questions about his relationship with AYers, shouldnt McCain? I mean we could get into the whole dispute about the relativity of Ayers to Obama and how long ago etc., but I think Liddy is a pretty important factor as well. Watergate was a huge issue and to be associated with one of the burglars in it.. is pretty big news and should be addressed. yet it wasnt even mentioned! I had no idea, and not that it changes my mind at all as a viewer, voter etc, if Obama is accused of his relationships, why isnt McCain??

No comments: