Thursday, November 6, 2008

what's next for Palin??

the defeat may not hold back Palin. She was greeted in Alaska with shout-outs of Palin 2012.. even people wearing t-shirts. Now, as much as i would like another historic moment of a woman elected president, I'm not sure Palin is the one to acheive that. In an MSNBC article, a conservative Hoover institute fellow said that we have been looking for Mr. RIght but maybe we need Ms. Right. In my opinion, I think she hurt McCain in the race. He needed a very right-wing running mate, and having a charasmatic woman helped him, but I think her uninformed, inexperience really hurt her and mccain as a president. I'm not trying to say she has no qulaities that would make a good politician, but a president?? i dont know. maybe we'll see her and clinton head to head in 2012..? That only being if Obama doesnt pull through the way we all hope and think he will..

No comments: