Monday, September 15, 2008

first post

Hi. This is my first blog post. Took me a little to start this. I had a blog, and couldn't remember the password etc. But I'm here, and ready to blog about.. MSNBC.

So i pull up the MSNBC politics page online, and one of the top stories on the front is..."Palin though Tina Fey was funny on SNL."
-That's entertainment, and it was I guess in the entertainment section once you clicked on the link. BUt still, a top story.. really?? As much as Tina Fey might be funny, and I do think it is a comical depiction of women in politics etc, I think it just adds to all of our thought on the coverage we have. I mean there are no issues getting covered on a lot of the mainstream media stuff. And this is just rediculous.. for news anyways. US Weekly.. they can cover it. I dont know. It just seems out of place for a entertainment article.

No comments: